Sunday, April 22, 2007

The seasons change...

Okay, so this blog was supposed to have been created back in September 2006 when I was in International Scarf Exchange 3. I had the photo -- the last of my petunias covered in snow -- but I just couldn't commit to a layout or even to a first post. So it sat, unwritten, unseen, unloved.

And the seasons changed... The early snowfall gave way to true winter, and now all is mud, a typical Alaska spring.

I'm in so many swaps, I'm meeting so many people on-line, and it just doesn't seem right not to have a place to "talk" to you all (and to myself, although I do that all the time anyway).

So, here it is. FrostBlossoms. Gotta work on the layout, find that photo again, figure out how to put lists of stuff on the sidebars, but at least there's one post. And heck, I might even make the thing public in a day or two.

No comments: